CalShare is a web based tool for creating and managing content for collaboration purposes to easily create and share sites, documents, images, lists, discussions, and surveys.
*Detailed CalShare Service information.
Key Features of the Service
- New easier-to-use Sharepoint 2013
- Large set of tools and capabilities to address complex business needs and management of large, long term projects
- Site dashboards
- Integration with Microsoft Office
- Can show the contents of a Box folder within the Sharepoint interface
- Office Web Apps for online editing
- Project Server Sites
- Secure for sensitive data - hosted on campus, approved for MSSEI Level 2 data, and data is encrypted in transit
Who can use it?
For UC Berkeley faculty, staff, and departments.
How much does it cost?
$53.00 per month with 1 GB Storage.
For additional GB it is $1.00/month.
How do I get it?
Submit a CalShare Site Request
For general inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I get help?
CalShare has a delegated support model. For assistance with general questions, technical problems or issues accessing a specific CalShare site please contact the Site Administrator of the site in question. Here is a list of all Top Level Site Collection Administrators.
For assistance with any general questions about CalShare or the CalShare Portal Site, please also check out the information in our Knowledgebase
Site Collection Administrators for a top level site can request assistance at email@example.com
If information cannot be located, or to reach out to CalShare Service Administrators for assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report an outage call (510) 664-9000 option 1, 1, 1