CalShare is a web based tool for creating and managing content for collaboration purposes to easily create and share sites, documents, images, lists, discussions, and surveys.
Key Features of the Service
- New easier-to-use Sharepoint Online
- Large set of tools and capabilities to address complex business needs and management of large, long term projects
- Site dashboards
- Integration with Microsoft Office
- Allows integration with 3rd Parties (Gmail, Box, Google Drive, Slack and many more) via Microsoft Flow
- Can show the contents of a Box folder within the Sharepoint interface
- Office Web Apps for online editing
- Project Server Sites
- Secure for sensitive data - hosted on campus, approved for MSSEI Level 2 data, and data is encrypted in transit
Who can use it?
For UC Berkeley faculty, staff, and departments.
How much does it cost?
$53.00 per month (currently no storage limit)
How do I get it?
Submit a CalShare Site Request
For general inquiries contact email@example.com
Where can I get help?
CalShare has a delegated support model. For assistance with general questions, technical problems or issues accessing a specific CalShare site please contact the Site Administrator of the site in question. Here is a list of all Top Level Site Collection Administrators.
For assistance with any general questions about CalShare please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Collection Administrators for a top level site can request assistance at email@example.com
If information cannot be located, or to reach out to CalShare Service Administrators for assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Training links are also available on the Training section of https://berkeley.sharepoint.com